|GIS SUPPORT COMPANY|
|MARMARA SIMULATION AND INFORMATION TECH. CO.|
|GEOGRAPHY & URBAN PLANNING|
|GIS, WebGIS, Database Design, VR, 3D, SOFTWARE|
|Marmara Simulation is an academician company serving in GIS field at international projects. It is located in Sakarya University Technopark, Türkiye.
The founders of the company are staff members of Sakarya University.
1) Assoc. Prof. Cem KIRLANGIÇOĞLU is an Urban Planner who has MSc degree in Geographic Information Technologies (Middle East Technical University) and PhD degree in Geography (Istanbul University). He has a 20 years of professional experience on RS/GIS by working in different public and private companies. Environmental Sustainability, Climate Change and Urban Awareness of Global Warming are the primary interest areas of him.
2) Assoc. Prof. Mehmet Fatih DÖKER is a Geographer with 20 years of experience. He is specialized on integrating Research and Innovation projects with GIS technologies. He and his team are capable to give services including:
- GIS Database Design and Management
- ArcGIS Software (ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Enterprise, ArcGIS Online)
- Cloud based GIS services
- Web GIS (Web AppBuilder, Dashboard, Experience Builder with ArcGIS Online)
- Data creation
- Raster/Vector based analyses
- Documentations & reporting
- Map production|
|Marmara Simulation Co. is an interdisciplinary company having 16 employees from different sectors such as geography, biology, statistics, urban planning, architecture and etc.
We are ready to be a partner responsible from GIS related works including for database design, mapping, publishing, analyzing, reporting and etc. services for all topics of Water4All.
Topic 1. Resilience, adaptation and mitigation to hydroclimatic extreme events
Topic 2. Tools for water management - in the context of hydroclimatic extreme events
Topic 3. Improved water governance in the context hydroclimatic extreme events and international contexts|